Cleverseal Sectional Top and Side Seals will close the gaps around your garage door and are a perfect solution to instantly keep out dust, draughts, pests, bushfire embers, smoke, driving rain, excess water and coastal corrosion.
Will seal a gap up around your sectional garage door up to 19mm. Should you require a longer bristle brush seal, please contact our sales team on 1300 887 438 for assistance.
Quick and easy to install, our seals are a complete DIY sealing kit package that is fully equipped and includes pre-cut lengths and fixings for easy installation.
Cleverseal Sectional Top and Side Seals comprise of aluminium seal carriers with bristle brush, that are fixed behind the sides (jambs) and top (lintel) interior face of the garage door opening.
Benefits of Cleverseal Top and Side Seals:
- Stop dust, draughts, pests, bushfire embers, smoke, driving rain, excess water and coastal corrosion
- Hard wearing aluminium carriers
- Available in either standard, or flame-retardant bristle brush seals to help delay the onset of fire
- A complete DIY sealing kit package that is fully equipped and includes pre-cut lengths for easy installation and fixings for quick and easy application with instant results
- Not only will this garage door weather seal help keep out moisture, debris and rodents, it'll help make your garage more energy efficient and will save you money on your power bill!
- Designed, developed and manufactured in Australia
- 5-year warranty