WARRANTY AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Thank you for using Cleverseal products.
This Warranty and exclusion of Liability (or any more recent version in effect when you purchase a Cleverseal Product) ("Warranty Terms") applies to all Cleverseal Products. When you place an order, you are deemed to agree to the Warranty Terms unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Cleverseal is located at 12b Park Road, Vineyard NSW 2765, AUSTRALIA and may be contacted by calling:
1300 887 438 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions of Cleverseal Warranty:
- 60 (Sixty) month full product replacement on proven manufacturing fault.
- Cleverseal will replace product only if proof of original date of sale invoice is within the 60 (Sixty) month period.
- Replacement product will be in quantity and type as that stated on original invoice, if that product is, at that date available. If the original product is not available the replacement product will be of the equivalent at the date of claim.
- Replacement product will be despatched on receipt of faulty product being returned to Cleverseals NSW factory and warranty claim approved.
- All costs of returning faulty product and replacement product to Cleverseal, including packaging, freight and insurance will not be paid for by Cleverseal and is wholly and totally the responsibility of the claimant.
- No claims for costs will be considered pertaining to any aspect of dismantling and reinstallation of Cleverseal replacement product.
- Cleverseals warranty is offered in good faith for product that has been installed correctly and competently as per Cleverseals published installation instructions and that the product has been installed in accordance with the recommended parameters pertaining to the product's specific designed use.
- Cleverseal product used in installations not complying to the specified use and or product that has been affected by damage, accidental or otherwise, product that has been affected by chemicals, cleaning agents, paint, petrochemicals, cement, coating substrates, incorrect cutting or alteration of the supplied components in any form, will not be considered as product covered by Cleverseals warranty.
- In addition, Cleverseal flame retardant product (Cinderseal) subjected to exposure of intense heat due to conflagration is not subject to Cleverseals replacement policy. Cleverseal will not accept any claims for incurred costs by any claimant.
- Cleverseal reserves the right to alter, change and withdraw any of the Cleverseal product range, including Cinderseal, specifications and policy without prior notice.
- This warranty does not extend to cover labour for installation.
- This warranty is limited to Return-to-Base (RTB) repair and does not cover labour for on-site attendance.
- This warranty is void if the Product is not returned to the manufacturer in original or suitably secure packaging.
- This warranty is only applicable for repairs to the product carried out within Australia.
- This warranty does not cover consumable items or tools used in the installation process.
- This warranty is not transferable.
- Where the Product is retailed by any person other than Cleverseal, except for the warranty set out above, such person has no authority from Cleverseal to give any warranty or guarantee on Cleverseals behalf in addition to the warranty set out above.
Terms and conditions of Cleverseal Liability:
To the extent permissible by law Cleverseal disclaims any liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any claim or demand for loss or damage which arises out of:
- accidental damage to or normal wear and tear to the product or to the product’s components;
- any cost relating to damage resulting from wear and tear;
- evidence of unauthorised repairs;
- any cost relating to damage caused by misuse, negligence or failure to maintain the product;
- installation, adjustment or use which is not in accordance with the instructions set out in installation instruction manual;
- attempted or complete modification or repairs to the product carried out by a person who is not authorised or has not been trained by Cleverseal to carry out such modification or repairs;
- loss or damage to any property whatsoever or any loss or expense whatsoever resulting or arising there from or any consequential loss;
- any cost or expense arising due to manufacturer recall of any product;
- any cost or expense due to negligence of the approved service provider.